Welcome to our club!
We are a social group that promotes sharing experiences, ideas, knowledge, and most of all, fun with over 200 like-minded local photographers who are just like you. The Sackville Photography Club meets on the first and third Wednesday of every month, from September to June at Acadia Hall (650 Sackville Drive) next to The Sackville Public Library. The doors open at 6:30 pm. and the meeting starts at 7:00 pm. Guest are welcome to attend a meeting before joining. Some of our upcoming events are listed below. Head over to the Events page for more.
We are currently offering a hybrid meeting format. That includes in-person and virtual attendance via Zoom.
- On-line Meeting: March 15, 2023
- On-line Meeting: March 1, 2023
- Meeting: February 15, 2023
- On-line Meeting: February 1, 2023
- Meeting: January 18th 2023
- On-line Meeting: January 4, 2023
- Meeting: December 21, 2022
- Meeting: December 7, 2022
- Meeting: November 16, 2022
- Meeting: November 2, 2022
Participate as little or as much as you like!
- Photography Presentations
- Guest Speakers
- Member Showcase Slideshows
- Month Theme Slideshows
- Featured GAS Segments (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)
- Annual Photo Contest
- Feedback Exchange with other photo clubs
- Mentoring Sessions
- Community Event Volunteering